Mancini's fans from Italy . . .

The_never_ever_been_relegated said:
Mancio's no meaning.
Mancio stands for Roberto Mancini as Macca stands for Paul McCartney.

Hi there, I'm an Inter fan (as my nick suggests...) and by now a MCFC fan too.

--

That's great, but if you are going to be a City fan as well, we should let you know that 'Macca' actually stands for Steve McManaman, who is purported to be a footballing legend over here. He was a very good player when he was at Liverpool but not quite as good when he went to Real Madrid. He was transferred on a 'free' to City and was Man of the Match in his first game for M.C.F.C. but, sadly, went completely downhill from there and is now widely regarded as one of the worst players ever to have graced the Blue shirt.

He did gain a reputation whilst at City though.

Although his football was very poor, he used to point a lot.

He was extremely good at pointing.

In fact, he was ONLY good at pointing.

Hopefully, you will get the point.......;o)

On a serious note, we hope you enjoy Bluemoon and we all hope (well, most of us anyway), that Roberto Mancini proves to be a huge success at City.

I believe the saying is:

FORZA MANCINI !!

DTeacher said:
Although his football was very poor, he used to point a lot.

He was extremely good at pointing.

In fact, he was ONLY good at pointing.

I think his pointing was overrated to be honest

(unless you're talking about his masonry skills, if so I couldn't possibly give an opinion without seeing his handywork, have you had him round your gaf on bob a job week?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.