mancini's patronising words

AustinBlue said:
charliebigspuds said:

According to the stats at ESPN) we created 8 shots in the last 8 minutes, with 4 on goal. Barry had one of them. Zab nearly scored. A chance a minute. I'd say that was a sackful.

Funnily enough I was there, I take it from your location and quote of stats that you weren't?

fathellensbellend said:
But if you think I put four strikers on and we score four goals, it is not true.

"All supporters are like this, in England and Italy. I must think like a manager. We can play wide, get the ball into the box, then we can score.

"Supporters just think why don't you put more strikers in the box, two, three, four, five.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know or talk to any city fan who thinks like this, and to come out with crap like this is insulting.

you mr mancini earn a kings ransom, the fans part with a lot of money and deserve better than the dire spectacle that is currently on offer.

If that's what he thinks then he's bit of an idiot... Although judging by the questions at the forum a couple of weeks back, some of our support really do believe this is the answer.

To be honest, although he's exaggerating, he's certainly not far from the truth.

I think I've seen at least 4 posters on here TODAY blame our draw on 'not playing two up top' etc. I would quote them but I seriously can't be arsed, you can find them yourselves quite easily. One brave person then, inevitably, had the chore of pointing out how Arsenal/Barcelona play.

The Barry for Tevez move didn't pay off, but you've got to be an idiot not to at least appreciate the reason why he did it.

fathellensbellend said:
But if you think I put four strikers on and we score four goals, it is not true.

"All supporters are like this, in England and Italy. I must think like a manager. We can play wide, get the ball into the box, then we can score.

"Supporters just think why don't you put more strikers in the box, two, three, four, five.

I don't know or talk to any city fan who thinks like this, and to come out with crap like this is insulting.

you mr mancini earn a kings ransom, the fans part with a lot of money and deserve better than the dire spectacle that is currently on offer.
I thought it was a relevant point when fans in the stand were booing the decision. Some fans have said Tevez indicated he wanted to come off although I didn't see that

I've seen plenty of posts criticising him for taking Tevez off

Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:

I thought it was a relevant point when fans in the stand were booing the decision. Some fans have said Tevez indicated he wanted to come off although I didn't see that

I've seen plenty of posts criticising him for taking Tevez off

if you take tevez off cos he's injured then at 0-0 you put another forward on ffs.

where was ade yesterday? not another one left out cos he's fell out with bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.