Mancini's Serie A Titles

BlaBlaBla said:
Inter Forever said:
If I may add to this, have a look at some posts on the "Welcome Inter Milan Fans" thread, which deal with the same subject and you'll see there are mixed views between Inter fans too. I'm one of those who thought that sacking Mancini after winning three championships in a row was total crap on the part of Moratti, but with hindsight I have to say that probably, after Liverpool that year, he was no more in control of the dressing room.
On the other hand, I also think that Mou is just living on the foundations laid by Mancini and in CL his performances (at least so far) are even worse.

Vedove di Mancini pure qua?

Go support City and your beloved Mancini... you don't remember 2007/2008 season. he lost control of the dressing room, we lost 11 points to Roma in two months after the CL defeat and we were simply CRAP from December onwards.
Only on bluemoon! ;)

Even if we totally ignored the titles that he won for Inter plus the positive things that he made there (buying quality players) and building a winning team.

What he did with Lazio and Fiorentina is enough for me to rate the guy high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.