Mancini's vital experience...

Matt.D said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Matt.D said:
whereas our title rivals dont have a manager who is experienced and knows what is taken to win the title. I agree that Mancini does know what is needed, but its naive to think this will win us the league given that Ferguson is even more experienced/ sucessful having won like 10 leagues and 2 champions leagues.

The players performing to the best of their ability from now until the end of the season is what can win us the title.
You didn't get my point there. I, like you and everyone else knows other managers pedigrees especially baconface's but there's a suggestion that Mancini is green to it all. He is far from it and that is what I was referring to, and not the ability of the players in which I've no doubt can do the job for us. By the way I smell something raggy about you.

Massive rag me. Clown.
You sound like a rag, why didn't you start singing n-n-n-n-nineteen, nineteen as well. Also you've just said the "M" word in your reply, mmmmm...

Is it possible that our fans' nerves might play a role?

Sounds daft I know but there would be so much tension around the place come that final few weeks that it might transmit to the players. The Rags have been there so many times and their fans are barely human anyway so they wont really endure the same anxiety that we will.

Matt.D said:
You didn't get my point there. I, like you and everyone else knows other managers pedigrees especially baconface's but there's a suggestion that Mancini is green to it all. He is far from it and that is what I was referring to, and not the ability of the players in which I've no doubt can do the job for us. By the way I smell something raggy about you.

Massive rag me. Clown.
You sound like a rag, why didn't you start singing n-n-n-n-nineteen, nineteen as well. Also you've just said the "M" word in your reply, mmmmm...

If you read my reply properly, i probably misinterpreted your first message. I thought you were insinusating that Mancinis experience would win us the league. In which case i pointed out that Ferguson has even more and that i believe Its all about the players now at this stage of the season.

I agree that most of the media portray Mancini as a novice, when in reality hes won 3 league titles in a league where pressure is heaped on managers even more than here.

Anyone who offers an opinion or comment that differs from the status quo on this forum is called a rag.

Does anyone know where I can find a bigger picture of this Mancini pic?

Mancini%20after%20lescott%20goal.ashx

The Pope said:
Not to tempt fate but apart from the meeting of city v utd theres more chance of spuds getting something from their utd game than chelsea getting from theirs with us.

Come on - Spurs will roll over and die against the Rags at White Hart Lane. They always do! If we want it we have to win as many as we can and put a stake through red noses hart at the Etihad.

It's not just the rag game we got to worry about its the last game of season too.I can see Huges wanting to put a stick in the spokes for a few reasons & probaly Barton too,not to sure about SWP he's no axe to grind.

des hardi said:
Raggamuffin said:
It's not just the rag game we got to worry about its the last game of season too.I can see Huges wanting to put a stick in the spokes for a few reasons & probaly Barton too,not to sure about SWP he's no axe to grind.
something smells funny?

Ha ha no not with me, i take my pleasure from reading BM mostly & only say something when i feel i need to,hence only 8 posts since last year !

Matt.D said:
Matt.D said:
Massive rag me. Clown.

If you read my reply properly, i probably misinterpreted your first message. I thought you were insinusating that Mancinis experience would win us the league. In which case i pointed out that Ferguson has even more and that i believe Its all about the players now at this stage of the season.

I agree that most of the media portray Mancini as a novice, when in reality hes won 3 league titles in a league where pressure is heaped on managers even more than here.

Anyone who offers an opinion or comment that differs from the status quo on this forum is called a rag.
Good post Matt sorry for the accusation, I realize now you're no rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.