ManCity away official shirt (Sales)

Absolute fucking rip
Hi there!

I'm interested in buying the dark away shirt of this season at a cheaper price than current's one cos i'm kinda poor lol.
I'm subscribed to ManCity store offers and i've been receiving many offers mainly for the home's shirt.
Do you think at some point they'll start lowing the price of the away's shirt? if yes, do you reckon if that moment is very far from now?
You'd think so, wouldn't you!? There's only 8 PL games left. I'm sure shirts used to be reduced by about 50% by Christmas. Now you're lucky if you get a fiver off after the season has finished.

There's no reason to reduce the price if they're still selling at enough of a rate, unfortunately doesn't much matter to them how close to the end of the year it is.

Absolute fucking rip

You'd think so, wouldn't you!? There's only 8 PL games left. I'm sure shirts used to be reduced by about 50% by Christmas. Now you're lucky if you get a fiver off after the season has finished.
The home shirt is half price mate

Whilst I would never condone snides (fakes)......if you are willing to wait a couple of weeks (Suez canal blockages aside) then 'DH gate' is a good place to buy replica football shirts.

I understrand from a recent experiment by someone I know, that they ordered the white Paisley shirt and the quality was exceptional - the shirt even had the Puma tags and the numbers etc on them. I believe the secret is to look for the ones with "Thai" in the heading.

My friend also told me they are currently selling at approx £9-£112 + £2 postage.

In the past, my friend has also had various medical concerns when I have discussed him with others ;)
my lad bought the white paisley and the dark away shirts both knock off £10 each from Asia. Quality is good.

You'll get shirts back from DHGATE faster than the club website. The one I bought for Mrs B took a month. Crap service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.