Mancmackem's Technical Forum Party Thread

charliebigspuds said:
mancmackem said:
The best progressive folk act of the 1990's!

"My Roooose has left me, i'm in a moooood!"
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhw1ufT04fY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhw1ufT04fY</a>

I'm going to post a picture of Rachel Tennant as well, just because she has a nice bum!

kayleighpearsono.png
your not kidding, she's also got a nice nose, nice lips (both pair), nice hair, nice neck, nice eyes, nice shoulders, nice legs, nice knees, nice ti....................

BTW, have we sign Tevez yet?

What is it the the tranfer rumours. This is a technical queries forum don't you know!

mancmackem said:
Due to the current rigmoral on all other boards, me and Bluemoon115 came to the conclusion we needed a break. So we have jumped on a dinghy and come onto the tranquil, peaceful tropical island that is the Technical Queries forum. We have a broken 1943 Brownie camera, just to make this on topic, so any suggestions how to fix this please post also!

Grab a beer and chillax, throw some funny pictures on here and have some general friendly banter.

I will start us off!

This guy is my idol..
failownedpickuplinewinh.jpg

Is that a fat Frankie Boyle?

I have the following staring at me after getting wankered last night off the black label version, bought 3 bottles of the black pissed up from the offie after an £80 dogs win...
JDBOTTLE.jpg
JDBOTTLE.jpg
JDBOTTLE.jpg
gentleman_jack_gr.jpg
JD%20Single%20Barrell.JPG

mancmackem said:
I have the following staring at me after getting wankered last night off the black label version, bought 3 bottles of the black pissed up from the offie after an £80 dogs win...
JDBOTTLE.jpg
JDBOTTLE.jpg
JDBOTTLE.jpg
gentleman_jack_gr.jpg
JD%20Single%20Barrell.JPG

YOU BASTARD!!!!!

I want all of that NOW!!!!

;-P

I mean, errr, well done at the dogs mate, really pleased fo ya...

Mantel said:
Geek-Party wooohooo

geek_party-1993.jpg

This reminds of the game we play on buses with a couple of my pals. No matter who is on the bus, if you had to pick one of them to shag, who would it be?

I'm thinking bottom right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.