Mancunian Suite

Richard

Just booked in their for the Alborg game on Thursday, £25 each for a ticket, half time pie, programme and car parking space. Superb value.

Whats it like in there?

Richard.
My lad an I did the full meal and drinks package for the Forest cup game. It was expensive but worth every penny. Great views from middle tier. I am normally lower tier in the East stand.
Enjoy.

although I have not eaten in there. Iv'e been in on the stadium tour. Its well nice in their

bluwes said:
Richard.
My lad an I did the full meal and drinks package for the Forest cup game. It was expensive but worth every penny. Great views from middle tier. I am normally lower tier in the East stand.
Enjoy.

Me and the missus did it for the same game, v forest. Really friendly staff, and the suite is really nice.
The food was fantastic! Didnt know that they were opening up the mancunian suite for the allborg match.

You'll enjoy it! The view from those seats is just about the best in CoMs in my humble opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.