Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

I've already alluded to this in the Bravo injured thread. If Pep can work Fabulous Delph at left back, I'm certain he can turn The Mangler into Bert Trautmann, or perhaps Harry Dowd!
Yeah might get him saving and catching all kind of shots but the problem is he still can't play out from the back.

Hate how city fans slag Mangala off. He had some good games and contributed well in our injury crisis prior to last Christmas. He was a part of the 18 game winning run. He does not suit Pep's style but is still a solid defender and deserves more respect than some of you give to him. Pathetic how players are written off as terrible just because they don't quite cut it at our lofty level of football.
Years ago we would have been delighted to have a centre-half like Managala. You can see clearly the people slating the guy never witnessed some of the dross we had in the eighties, nineties and early 2000's playing in that position. Give the guy a break he contributed last season and had a couple of very good games when we needed him.

Hate how city fans slag Mangala off. He had some good games and contributed well in our injury crisis prior to last Christmas. He was a part of the 18 game winning run. He does not suit Pep's style but is still a solid defender and deserves more respect than some of you give to him. Pathetic how players are written off as terrible just because they don't quite cut it at our lofty level of football.
Years ago we would have been delighted to have a centre-half like Managala. You can see clearly the people slating the guy never witnessed some of the dross we had in the eighties, nineties and early 2000's playing in that position. Give the guy a break he contributed last season and had a couple of very good games when we needed him.
I didn't realise just how many games he played until recently, stepped in a lot more than I remebered.

Shame its likely his contract will run out and he will be off on a free.

Mangala’s stats for his debut against Chelsea. Had Costa in his back pocket all game and played superb. Remember thinking, wow what a great defender we have here, where did it all go wrong???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.