Manic Street Preachers

Really love 'Suicide Is Painless' in this version.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLhRc0feRew[/youtube]

mostonblue said:
niceblueice said:
Is that enough for you :)

Now another question. Do people think Richey is dead or alive?

I personally think he's alive because of the money he took from his account in the weeks leading upto his disappearance and the fact that he drastically changed his appearance. But if he really killed himself I think he made people believe he could possibly be alive on purpose and that's just a major mind fuck and equally fucked up thing for someone to do.

Don't know if anyone on here will admit watching it but did anyone see them on Strictly Come Dancing the other week? What the hell was that about?!

Yeah I was wondering about SCD too but then I remembered they've always done that kind of thing, weren't they on Soccer AM and Top of the Pops. If I remember correctly their performance on TOTPs received the most complaints on the show at the time, don't know what they did though? Anyone care to educate me?

Yeah I don't think he killed himself either. Didn't he take out a book on the perfect dissapearance as well? Or that might have been another major mind fuck as well. As much as I respect him as an artist/poet he was a bit of a selfish twat at times (sorry to those who are going to give me abuse for calling a mentally ill person but thats just how I feel). You would have thought he would have written a sucide note though if he was going to kill himself though, wouldn't you?

niceblueice said:
mostonblue said:
I personally think he's alive because of the money he took from his account in the weeks leading upto his disappearance and the fact that he drastically changed his appearance. But if he really killed himself I think he made people believe he could possibly be alive on purpose and that's just a major mind fuck and equally fucked up thing for someone to do.

Don't know if anyone on here will admit watching it but did anyone see them on Strictly Come Dancing the other week? What the hell was that about?!

Yeah I was wondering about SCD too but then I remembered they've always done that kind of thing, weren't they on Soccer AM and Top of the Pops. If I remember correctly their performance on TOTPs received the most complaints on the show at the time, don't know what they did though? Anyone care to educate me?

Yeah I don't think he killed himself either. Didn't he take out a book on the perfect dissapearance as well? Or that might have been another major mind fuck as well. As much as I respect him as an artist/poet he was a bit of a selfish twat at times (sorry to those who are going to give me abuse for calling a mentally ill person but thats just how I feel). You would have thought he would have written a sucide note though if he was going to kill himself though, wouldn't you?

The TOTP complaints thing was regarding the balaclava JDB wore when they performed Faster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.