Mankini.

buzzer1

Sorry if already posted but did anyone see the guy in 111 with a Mankini on? he was stood right behind us, PMSL and a great effort lad.

Yeah its been posted but no need to apologise, pics anyone? But honetly, I saw the guy from 236 in the North Stand and thought it was hilarious following the photoshop Mancini thread! :D Haha

LCBblue said:
Yeah its been posted but no need to apologise, pics anyone? But honetly, I saw the guy from 236 in the North Stand and thought it was hilarious following the photoshop Mancini thread! :D Haha

I was trashed last night and cant be arsed trawling through off topic, but it was a great effort from The Lime Green maestro.

buzzer1 said:
LCBblue said:

I was trashed last night and cant be arsed trawling through off topic, but it was a great effort from The Lime Green maestro.
Aye it was hilariously funny, moment of the season so far...and we know that the guy comes on here too!

LCBblue said:
buzzer1 said:
Aye it was hilariously funny, moment of the season so far...and we know that the guy comes on here too!
Is here a 111 regular and whats his username?

mancmackem said:
He was in Mary D's on stage dancing about after the game too.

I normally go in after the game but i got a lift yesterday so had to dissappear sharpish after the final whistle. Funny as fuk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.