Mansour and Khaldoon-Would love to hear their thoughts...

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Can't see another post about our great owner and chairman. I would love to know what they are thinking this morning and wonder if Khaldoon will make any kind of statement re you know who..(I can't mention the ****S name!)

Any views?

Re: Mansour and Khaldoon-Would love to hear there thoughts...

khaldoon has always shown support for mancini, otherwise mancini would have never spoken like he did yesterday about tevez not playing again.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can't see another post about our great owner and chairman. I would love to know what they are thinking this morning and wonder if Khaldoon will make any kind of statement re you know who..(I can't mention the ****S name!)

Any views?

Voldemort?

Absolute disgrace! That guy has always been trouble... I think Ferguson realised he had a double figure IQ a long time ago.

We need rid of him immediately before he infects the rest of the squad. I've no doubt he does a lot of bad mouthing.

A team has to be 100% behind the manager and someone has to be responsible for making decisions. That man is currently Roberto Mancini.

That spoiled **** does not deserve to play for such a great team!

~ Chelsea said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Any views?

Voldemort?

Sorry my humourous head isnt really there today..Care to explain?

I can understand that City will want to make sure that they handle this situation in absolutely the correct manner and in the best interests of the Club and the Fans. The sooner they put out a statement about what is going to happen the better for all of us.

Even with City's wealth it can't be an easy decision to consider writing-off a potentially valuable asset but I think we would all like to know what they are going to do about it.

Surely the thing to do right now would be to suspend Tevez on full pay pending a review into what happened ? That would get hm away from the Club in the meantime and without legal implications. That's the way these things usually work in business.

A good point, that is what they should do. There seems little doubt that he did it judging from Pablo Zabaleta's reaction etc. Being decisive and getting away from the club as quick as possible is the best way forward
BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
I can understand that City will want to make sure that they handle this situation in absolutely the correct manner and in the best interests of the Club and the Fans. The sooner they put out a statement about what is going to happen the better for all of us.

Even with City's wealth it can't be an easy decision to consider writing-off a potentially valuable asset but I think we would all like to know what they are going to do about it.

Surely the thing to do right now would be to suspend Tevez on full pay pending a review into what happened ? That would get hm away from the Club in the meantime and without legal implications. That's the way these things usually work in business.

They have always conducted themselves with class and I think this time will be no different

I don't think they'll make any comments, Marwood & Bobby will deal with the press side of it, but i hope he's sacked! Just get rid of him let him join whoever he wants, he's finished with us!

SSN less than an hour ago stated that our great owner Sheik Mansour is very dissapointed in this 'latest episode' of bad publicity. Which incidentally was followed by a summary of City headlines Re: Ballotteli's antics (off the pitch), the punch up between Boateng and Adebayor, Tevez and his homesick saga's, Garry Cook etc etc. Not good really we need some calming influence in the boardroom and less intrusion by the hacks in the newsroom!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.