Mansour and Khaldoon-Would love to hear their thoughts...

Re: Mansour and Khaldoon-Would love to hear there thoughts...

Greenjob said:
SSN less than an hour ago stated that our great owner Sheik Mansour is very dissapointed in this 'latest episode' of bad publicity. Which incidentally was followed by a summary of City headlines Re: Ballotteli's antics (off the pitch), the punch up between Boateng and Adebayor, Tevez and his homesick saga's, Garry Cook etc etc. Not good really we need some calming influence in the boardroom and less intrusion by the hacks in the newsroom!!

How the fuck have SSN got a 'in' on Sheik Mansour? He has only been to our ground once and now he is allowing leaks on his personal thoughts to Sky. Not having a dig at you mate but this is total bullshit

A statement backing mancini is required sooner rather than later. Otherwise, Mancini's position would seem undermined.

back the manger

we cant afoord to bring in a new manager that will alter the suad again to his likeing and it will delay our potential scucess. all becaus of one winging player

baldmosher said:
Fuck me, ANOTHER Tevez thread?

Dont you have some self harming you need to do ?

how many times are you going to cut and paste this ?

Add something to the thread or fook off

IMO we need a statement from the club asap supporting Mancini, then they need to do everything they can to make sure that he who cannot be named festers till his contract runs out, hold his registration whateveer it takes to make sure he cannot play.

talkativesprout said:
baldmosher said:
Fuck me, ANOTHER Tevez thread?

Dont you have some self harming you need to do ?

how many times are you going to cut and paste this ?

Add something to the thread or fook off
Not copied and pasted, just accurately typed. I added something to the threads that warranted it, the rest of the time I just did it to be funny/annoying/procrastinate.

How about adding something when creating a new thread? Rather than just diverting attention away from the other twelve threads about Tevez, not least the one marked "Tevez (merged)" which should give some clue about what the mods want us to be doing.

I feel really sorry for Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour. They have invested alot of money and in Khaldoon's situation time into this club and we are constantly in the papers for the wrong reasons.

We are trying to become a global brand and we keep getting pegged back.

Nothing we can do about it because of the spotlight on us but it must just be very disheartening for the owner and board.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
back the manger

we cant afoord to bring in a new manager that will alter the suad again to his likeing and it will delay our potential scucess. all becaus of one winging player
Are you the copper from ' allo allo' ?

BTW, I agree with what you are saying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.