Manuel Locatelli

Fierce tackler for sure..not convinced he is a Pep player..not great distribution..certaily no Fernandinho..all based on 10mins of youtube so apologies if some have seen him play regularly.

I’m not sure he’s needed really, we’re much more solid defensively than when we needed Ferna to race about the pitch stopping attacks. Rodri’s only 23 and hasn’t been a complete catastrophe. We’re more in need of someone with an engine or someone to compete with Ilkay for the double pivotish.

He seems slower than Rodri, and God knows how hard it is to be slower than Rodri. I would have preferred a different player to the DM position

I’m not sure he’s needed really, we’re much more solid defensively than when we needed Ferna to race about the pitch stopping attacks. Rodri’s only 23 and hasn’t been a complete catastrophe. We’re more in need of someone with an engine or someone to compete with Ilkay for the double pivotish.
Personally I believe doyle ticks those boxes very well. He has ilkay qualities but fiercer and more mobile.

Personally I believe doyle ticks those boxes very well. He has ilkay qualities but fiercer and more mobile.
I would say we need to sign Auoar at some point though to play the David Silva role, Tommy could come in for tricky away games for more protection. However both Palmer and Mcatee look promising so there may be no need at all.

Agree, we will look to sign gundogan replacement I reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.