Manuel Locatelli

Kladze

Haven't watched him play myself, but I remember him being hyped when he was at Milan. Any Serie A watchers here?

Obligatory YT video:

Wow. He seems good from the videos I have seen, good dribbling, passing and uses both feet. No

I just pray the club are not only looking at football abilities but also physical abilities. I feel we need some pace and energy in midfield, someone that is willing to run for 90 minutes

Wow. He seems good from the videos I have seen, good dribbling, passing and uses both feet. No

I just pray the club are not only looking at football abilities but also physical abilities. I feel we need some pace and energy in midfield, someone that is willing to run for 90 minutes
Kev De Bruyne is decent for that

Cafe's thread on him with some interesting posts

Kev De Bruyne is decent for that
Sooner or later his work load would be reduced, he is more effective in the final third so no need for him to be running around the whole pitch.

It would definitely be better if everyone on the team can run for themselves and don’t need anyone holding their hands

Really really good player.
Much more mature than his age would suggest.
Was hyped as a 17 yr old at Milan but has made is name playing for Sassuolo and is one of the main reasons for their current success.
Right age and mentally.
At £30 million this would be an excellent signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.