Manuel Pellegrini (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
Bob was losing the team week by week. If he were still in charge yesterday, there were no gurantees he would have had the same team, let alone win

he was losing the players sure but you know when does someone stop and say you mard arse fucks can get on with your job? not just at city but the game all over.

as i say i dont want jose here,i dont like the man, i wouldn't change the manager even for pep but even pellers most ardent fan has to accept some of his teams and substitutions are plain wrong. we get beat by championship clubs and throw away 2 goal leads far too often. neither jose or sir bob would let that happen.

if they switched squads right now jose would win city the league by ten points, even though trailing by 8.

work to do mr pelligrini.

de niro said:
mosssideblue said:
Bob was losing the team week by week. If he were still in charge yesterday, there were no gurantees he would have had the same team, let alone win

he was losing the players sure but you know when does someone stop and say you mard arse fucks can get on with your job? not just at city but the game all over.

as i say i dont want jose here,i dont like the man, i wouldn't change the manager even for pep but even pellers most ardent fan has to accept some of his teams and substitutions are plain wrong. we get beat by championship clubs and throw away 2 goal leads far too often. neither jose or sir bob would let that happen.

if they switched squads right now jose would win city the league by ten points, even though trailing by 8.

I responded to your claim that if bob was in charge, we would have won. I cannot see how you can claim that when he had lost the dressing room. I too, would hate moanio anywhere near City,.

Yor point of swapping squads is interesting, but I genuinely think moanio would ruin our team by his negative tactics and therefore would not win the league. Btw, we are only 5 behind

de niro said:
mosssideblue said:

Absolute rubbish! First of all we are only 5 points behind and second, do you seriously think Pelligrini would lose 5 or 6 matches with that Chelsea team? That is an 18 point swing you are talking about, me and you could manage Chelsea and that wouldn't happen

Pelligrini got it right yesterday and we could/should have had 3 in the first half.

Mancini is a good manager and so is Pelligrini but comparing them is a waste of time. They are completely different in every aspect of the game

mosssideblue said:
mastermind said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
And that team was...?

We needed more attack minded players. Sagna, Fernando were just waste of space.
Your just getting tedious now.

He's a joke,and he isn't alone......its characters like them that have damaged this boards credibility in recent weeks.

We need a fucking good clean up.

de niro said:
mosssideblue said:

Well you can say the same about both Jose and Mancini - "Shut the fuck up and get on with your jobs" Mard arse managers - its the same all around

FantasyIreland said:
mosssideblue said:
mastermind said:
Your just getting tedious now.

He's a joke,and he isn't alone......its characters like them that have damaged this boards credibility in recent weeks.

We need a fucking good clean up.

problem is its all about opinion. i actually think fern and sagna were very good yesterday.he didn't.

mastermind said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mastermind said:
Had Pellegrini picked the right team, we'd have won the game not just taken 1 point.
And that team was...?

Nah, Sagna had a good game. Agree about Fernando though, what MP was thinking playing him ahead of Yaya I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.