Manuel Pellegrini season overview

Far_southerner said:
nikoman said:
CTID101 said:
Shame I don't speak the lingo, can only imagine the insight into tactics etc that Pellegrini will be giving throughout the game.
He won't be an Owen or Quinn, that's for sure.
I'll try to post the most important insights, don't worry !

As a fellow chilean, I can help commenting about Manuel's observations too... stay connected!!
Thanks.

Never doubted him, been a great appointment for the club, I expected the early season stuff whilst the team adjusted, I could see what he was trying to do, onwards and upwards no time to rest on our laurels

I know we usually have the picture of Player of the Month and Player of the Season at the top of the board, but can we have a picture of Pellegrini up for the Summer instead? because i don't want to see Yaya's big cry baby mush for three months every time i log on!

Kept looking at his season at Real and it was very similar to ours.

Started slowly, improved in the autumn, lost most games to key rivals, crashed out of main domestic cup to lowly team, Round of 16 in CL but this time the rivals cracked in the home stretch and Manuel got us over the line.

Superb season and am very optimistic that we will be even better next season but very hard to retain the week by week intensity to repeat as title winners.

Ducado said:
Never doubted him, been a great appointment for the club, I expected the early season stuff whilst the team adjusted, I could see what he was trying to do, onwards and upwards no time to rest on our laurels

Same here. It was never in doubt.

northstander said:
after a sluggish start, i and many others had many doubts he was up to job, Manuel you proved us wrong, THANKYOU, but still pissed off with the FA cup defeat by wigan, domestic treble next season please, I LOVE the FA cup, title & FA cup and champions league would be acceptable though !

Yeah...Pellers just didn't turn up against Wigan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.