Manuel Pellegrini

Status
Not open for further replies.
He oozes class,authority and calmness.

Bearing in mind the challenges he has faced,first season in our league,with another managers disharmonised squad,the requirement to bed in new players,dealing with key injuries at key times and with an instruction to bring an holistic approach throughout the ranks while improving our trophy haul and progress in Europe.

We're in very talented and safe hands,He's a winner and a gentleman and I'm very proud he's ours.

let the trophies keep coming!

I doubted him in the beginning.. but i am glad he proved me wrong.
Thank you Pellegrini! Thank you!

Start of this season - new managers at the two Manchester clubs - Pellegrini ( what's he ever won )?
And of course wee davey - anybody know whatever happened to him?

In truth this double is probably on a par with the great things he achieved at Malaga and Villareal. I'm delighted however, that European silverware will legitimise him as the world-class manager he has been for a long time - he deserves the recognition.

i had some doubts over the course of the season but pleased to be proven wrong, hes a top man and a professional man. well done

This clown just won us the cup double!

I hope some people can hold there heads in shame

The clown has done good

Manchester is blue!!!!!!!!!!

Winner.

Deserves the plaudits he'll get this week.

Thanks boss for making my pre season prediction of a domestic double happen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.