Manure sign a Lille player ????

Remember the stick we got last year about all the strikers we had and where we were going to play them all?
Well is it not going to be the same with the Rags and their defenders?

If they sign this guy they have Ferdinand and Vidic who are both the best in the world, Fabio and Rafael who are the best in the world for their age, Evra who's erm the best in the world, Smalling who's going to be an England regular for years, Jones who's going to be a future England captain, Evans who's the next Vidic and Brown, O'Shite and various kids in the Youth Cup winning side.
Are they going to line up 9-0-1 ?

Even if Brown (likely) and O'Shite (less likely) are sold there will be a lot of disappointed players on their bench.

Deepest Blue said:
Remember the stick we got last year about all the strikers we had and where we were going to play them all?
Well is it not going to be the same with the Rags and their defenders?

If they sign this guy they have Ferdinand and Vidic who are both the best in the world, Fabio and Rafael who are the best in the world for their age, Evra who's erm the best in the world, Smalling who's going to be an England regular for years, Jones who's going to be a future England captain, Evans who's the next Vidic and Brown, O'Shite and various kids in the Youth Cup winning side.
Are they going to line up 9-0-1 ?

Even if Brown (likely) and O'Shite (less likely) are sold there will be a lot of disappointed players on their bench.

You make a very good point !!

Funny how when we were signing players the press got themselves all bent out of shape and asking how we would keep them all happy !! Then all the pundits jumping on the bandwagon too !! Not to mention the money calling us classless and ruining football also distorting the transfer market !! Wonder what they will make of the scum and dipperpools spending sprees and the prices they are paying for nothing more than potential ??

Bobbins said:
Balotelli the Bison said:
Bobbins said:
Why is it not true Manure have just signed someone ??

I have as much of an idea as Talksport and the Sun.

Maybe you could update us then on this player ?? Contract details etc

How could I tell you anything about contract details. Are you unable to read? I have highlighted the relevant part with large font so you can understand why I don't know anything

Bobbins said:
I have as much of an idea as Talksport and the Sun.

Maybe you could update us then on this player ?? Contract details etc

How could I tell you anything about contract details. Are you unable to read? I have highlighted the relevant part with large font so you can understand why I don't know anything

I was being sarcastic you big galute !!!! (:

Lens have put the price up to 9m for Varane after rejecting bids from the rags and Real. He is favouring a move to Real Madrid now apparently since he'd have Jones and Smalling as second choice CBs to contend with behind Vidic and the Camel, while he wants some first team football. PSG also in for him, we've been linked briefly, wonder if we'll make a late bid. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.