manures are happy :-(

Sunny

Whilst being delighted with a point at Anfield, my mobe has been swamped (pun intended) by rags "Ta for the title!" kinda stuff.
Wouldn't it have been fantastic if we had won 2 or 3 of the games that we lost on the road and rolled over for the red scouse. If only to keep me from frowning every time I get a bleedin text :(

I've not posted enough on here tbh, have barely had a look - but there has been a bit of an exodus from the site I generally use and TFC is among them - miss you TFC :(........ can't even keep up with you in X11 anymore :o...

Anyone else on here I know?

There are a few familiar tags but I'm not sure you're the same lads from free-prem, MuEN (from which I barred myself!) or completely different peeps.

Oh and I've been warned that I will have to go through a baptism of fire and be called a rag wum etc... so get it over with ::)

I've had it that much in the past i don't care anymore, i'd rather us get 3 points or a point and get us towards Europe and the rags win the league anyday, only when we're challenging them for the top honours will it bother me. As for your old site i seem to remember TFC on 606, you used to post on there?

RAG!

I'm serious as well. Any City fan wanting us to roll over no matter what is at stake is a disgrace and that's why I just can't accept that you're not a WUM.

I didn't want us to lose cos it would have made no difference Utd will win the league by about 16points anyway at this rate. It may/would have been differnt if it was the last game of the season and we'd already qualified for the UEFA cup

You cant win either way - I thought get it in early - so in my wisdom, I sent a txt to all my rag mates saying 'have a title on us enjoy' - the abuse I got back - after the sense of humour failure was great. Fookin morons the lot of em.

Sunny said:
Whilst being delighted with a point at Anfield, my mobe has been swamped (pun intended) by rags "Ta for the title!" kinda stuff.
Wouldn't it have been fantastic if we had won 2 or 3 of the games that we lost on the road and rolled over for the red scouse. If only to keep me from frowning every time I get a bleedin text :(

I've not posted enough on here tbh, have barely had a look - but there has been a bit of an exodus from the site I generally use and TFC is among them - miss you TFC :(........ can't even keep up with you in X11 anymore :o...

Anyone else on here I know?

There are a few familiar tags but I'm not sure you're the same lads from free-prem, MuEN (from which I barred myself!) or completely different peeps.

Oh and I've been warned that I will have to go through a baptism of fire and be called a rag wum etc... so get it over with ::)

Definitely a rag this one... :P ;)

Hows it going blue? Good to see you on here, there are some top quality posters and threads knocking about, you will enjoy it (and have some cracking arguments if you are so inclined... ;-)

ManCityX said:
RAG!

I'm serious as well. Any City fan wanting us to roll over no matter what is at stake is a disgrace and that's why I just can't accept that you're not a WUM.

LOL!

OK... Well, I've only been a Blue for 37 years (despite not remembering the first one) so you must be right :o

Of course, anyone with a brain - you're in the "maybe" bunch - would know I didn't, nor would I ever, want the Blues to roll over for anyone. After watching us at Pompey and thinking "Bolix - that was THREE points lost", and than seeing us cling on to a draw at Anfield - in the hope that the manures have to play their strongest side every game - I'd "trade" a point at pool for 3 at Pompey. Like I said - anyone with a bit of grey matter might have got the point I was trying to make.

Had you not written I'm serious as well. I'd hav taken your post with a pinch of salt - but you did.

I want the manures to have to work their clits off to win the league - and for US of all the sides in the top tier to make it easier for them HURTS! You muppet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.