manures are happy :-(

Fuck them obsessed wankers!

If we were half as obsessed as them lot we could be texting them every fucking week thanking them for beating a team just below or just above us!!!

It just goes to show how obsessed they are with us and how much they have this weird deluded hatred of scousers just cos they've won more than they ever will.

Jealous and obsessed.

HAHA this thread has just reminded me of something from last season.

After we beat the rags and we were sitting on top of the table after what? 3 games? So it wasnt exactly serious

They had 2 points or something.

Anyway I was in the pub absolutely ripping the piss out of the rag fans in there, at the end of the night, my mate (biggest rag fan I know) came up to me and said, in his most sincere voice, "please can you stop, its actually upsetting me." He looked like he was going to cry.

Honestly the day we topple them i think he will have a break down. I can't wait!!

Svennis,

keep us updated on the 'poor iclke fing's health.... he sounds like an easy one. Down here in sarf landan, they're made of sterner stuff & I am loving it! :-)

BTW - as if clarification were needed - one in ten are English and not yet met one who's been to the scaffold of screams. As their mob ages - wiil Whyan or Scowsy ever stop playing - 'fraid so ;-)........ They're nervous.... good innit :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.