Many Thanks to the Poznan Fans

cyberblue

Thanks lads for your help ,advice ,recomdations ,& input hope we can be of as much Service when you visit Manchester cheers Don

SuperKevinHorlock said:
To be fair most of them live here already mate so I'm sure they will be fine. Only joking I honestly think that the fans of the Europa league teams are generally a different class. I wonder what it will be like when we are in the champions league with all the gloryhunters?

We'll see next season won't we?

We need to knock up an 'away fans guide to Manchester' or something, for these European fans coming over to Manc.

scall said:
We need to knock up an 'away fans guide to Manchester' or something, for these European fans coming over to Manc.
great idea would not know how to go about it though

cyberblue said:
scall said:
great idea would not know how to go about it though

Might start something in Off Topic. See what stuff we can get from there?

I've not seen any of this advice, whats the cheapest route? The best i can find is berlin then get the train to poznan

cyberblue said:
Thanks lads for your help ,advice ,recomdations ,& input hope we can be of as much Service when you visit Manchester cheers Don

Thanks Don,
I look forward to four wonderful days and unforgettable memories from Manchester and of course I hope to see some football at the highest level. Can't wait ;)

See You at CoMS & 2 weeks later in Poznań at Bułgarska St.

And of course Thanks for Yours help too. I still can't belive it that I will say " cheap as chips" after I booked hotel in Manchester :D

cheers from Poznań

SuperKevinHorlock said:
To be fair most of them live here already mate so I'm sure they will be fine. Only joking I honestly think that the fans of the Europa league teams are generally a different class. I wonder what it will be like when we are in the champions league with all the gloryhunters?

I know that you're joking but I would like to say something about Lech Poznań fans. To Manchester will go only fans who go to away matches and the fans who have home season ticket, there will be no random people, Poles living in England will be very few( only those for whom we are able to stand surety ). No drunks, junkies and God knows whom. Only dedicated fans, willing to give their hearts & ready to tear the throat for Lech.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.