Maradona at it again

welsh_andy

Argentina legend Diego Maradona believes Manchester City could blow their title chances because manager Roberto Mancini is "too defensive."

me of one happy to give him the finger come end of season

There's one thing I can say about Maradonna - he ain't gonna score a goal with his hand. He'd be lucky to get his hand over his head these days. Can't understand how Sergio got wrapped up with that bugger. Did he know or did he think his wife was pulling his plonker when she said me Dad's Maradonna?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
There's one thing I can say about Maradonna - he ain't gonna score a goal with his hand. He'd be lucky to get his hand over his head these days. Can't understand how Sergio got wrapped up with that bugger. Did he know or did he think his wife was pulling his plonker when she said me Dad's Maradonna?

Im sure Maradonna being a national icon in Argentina meant everyone knew who his daughter was. You and i may not like the guy but he is basically as close to God as a living person can be in Argentina

cheeky fucker
Seeing Aguero in Madrid would make for much more interesting matches than at Manchester City," added the current boss of Dubai-based outfit Al Wasl.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7535097/Maradona-Mancini-too-cautious" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... o-cautious</a>

Papers papers papers, guys don't fall for it, they really are scraping the barrel now if they think they can drive a wedge between Sergio and bobby and the fans, I'll say this one time it is all BOLLOCKS, they are running out of ideas, a lame story, if the story was an horse they would shoot it!

The fact that the only words in quotation marks are "too defensive" tells me that the rest of that sentence is the reporter's own (mis)interpretation of what Maradonna actually said. If he'd really said anything near as controversial as that there wouldn't be any need for this gutter tabloid journalist to fill in the gaps with 12 words of his own. Sensationalist bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.