Maradona at it now!!

Failsworth_Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Leaving Cambiasso out is an absolute disgrace. It really is not fair to a world class palyer like that who's been in great form to deny him the oppostunity to play in a world cup. As a spectator I want to see the best players in it and I feel a bit short changed that Cambiasso won't be there

Maradona has left out 3 players who have played a key part in Inter getting to the champions leauge final and took 2 players who have played a full season in the championship in England

he's been sniffing the marching powder again.

Maradona must be a right laugh at family parties:

Diego Maradona has surprisingly omitted Esteban Cambiasso, Javier Zanetti and Fernando Gago from his preliminary 30-man Argentina World Cup squad.

I don't want him stationed on the (right touch) line...All the balls have to pass through him," Maradona told Fox Sports.

Inter Milan midfielder Cambiasso has helped his club to the UEFA Champions League final and the brink of Serie A glory this season while his team-mate Zanetti possesses 136 caps and is a veteran of two World Cups.

Real Madrid's holding midfielder Gago was also a notable absentee along with Marseille's talented midfielder Lucho Gonzalez and Barcelona defender Gabriel Milito.

However, Liverpool's Maxi Rodriguez, whom Maradona appeared to have discarded altogether, is back along with Newcastle's Fabricio Coloccini.

"I'm going to defend with four centre-backs, but I'm also going to have full-backs available in case we need to improve coming out of defence."
So, 4 central defenders, 2 full backs, Messi, Tevez and 2 cloggers in the middle of the park. I''l not be placing that bet for them to win the thing then after all. He's either an insane genius or just simply insane.

bluetonium said:

Diego Maradona has surprisingly omitted Esteban Cambiasso, Javier Zanetti and Fernando Gago from his preliminary 30-man Argentina World Cup squad.

I don't want him stationed on the (right touch) line...All the balls have to pass through him," Maradona told Fox Sports.

Inter Milan midfielder Cambiasso has helped his club to the UEFA Champions League final and the brink of Serie A glory this season while his team-mate Zanetti possesses 136 caps and is a veteran of two World Cups.

Real Madrid's holding midfielder Gago was also a notable absentee along with Marseille's talented midfielder Lucho Gonzalez and Barcelona defender Gabriel Milito.

However, Liverpool's Maxi Rodriguez, whom Maradona appeared to have discarded altogether, is back along with Newcastle's Fabricio Coloccini.

"I'm going to defend with four centre-backs, but I'm also going to have full-backs available in case we need to improve coming out of defence."
So, 4 central defenders, 2 full backs, Messi, Tevez and 2 cloggers in the middle of the park. I''l not be placing that bet for them to win the thing then after all. He's either an insane genius or just simply insane.

tevez ??

tevez will be on the bench

bluetonium said:

To be fair to him that's not what he is saying. He is saying that he will start with 4 natural centre backs across the defence. Then if they need to attack more he will start/bring on the full backs who will be more attacking than the centre backs. Sounds like he just wants to keep things tight at the back and let messi, aguero, tevez, etc do the attacking.

If argentina had a decent manager like Hiddink at the helms I'd have put my money on them winning the WC.

Maradonna really does not have a clue!!

No Zanetti, Cambiasso and Zabaleta = been snorting the white stuff again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.