Maradona - press conference

mikeyboy

apologies if this has already been posted here, but this must be the best post match press conference of all times. funny as.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBOS0LXt33Y[/youtube]

The guy's a fucking dickhead. If the Argentine FA have got even an ounce of common sense in them, they'll get rid of this clown before South Africa.

We moan when we get cliched, standard, formulaic interviews. I thought it a belter, foul language aside. The Argentine media were merciless in their criticism of Maradona and some of it was really unnecessary. The guy has every right to stand up for himself and say "stuff you, I proved you all wrong."

That said, whilst a wonderfully, wonderfully gifted footballer, he's still a dirty, horrible drug taking cheat!

strongbowholic said:
We moan when we get cliched, standard, formulaic interviews. I thought it a belter, foul language aside. The Argentine media were merciless in their criticism of Maradona and some of it was really unnecessary. The guy has every right to stand up for himself and say "stuff you, I proved you all wrong."
He deserved everything he got thrown at him. And I don't really think crawling to 4th place courtesy of a late goal in the very last qualifying game of the campaign is something to jump up and down about. You'd have thought he'd just won the World Cup the way he's blowing his own trumpet, not just achieved the absolute bare minimum that is to be expected.

The guy was a legend twenty years ago, and he's a legend now...

and anyone who thinks different...

has a dick up their ass!!!

Dubai Blue said:
The guy's a fucking dickhead. If the Argentine FA have got even an ounce of common sense in them, they'll get rid of this clown before South Africa.

no no no, keep him in charge, he's a fucking bellend, i hope the twat snorts his fucking head clean off.

Dubai Blue said:
strongbowholic said:
He deserved everything he got thrown at him. And I don't really think crawling to 4th place courtesy of a late goal in the very last qualifying game of the campaign is something to jump up and down about. You'd have thought he'd just won the World Cup the way he's blowing his own trumpet, not just achieved the absolute bare minimum that is to be expected.
I thought he was sticking two fingers up to the press in all honesty, not crowing they are the greatest thing ever. As for qualification, yep, it may be expected, but no one has a divine right - as the Rags will find out in the coming seasons!

strongbowholic said:
Dubai Blue said:
I thought he was sticking two fingers up to the press in all honesty, not crowing they are the greatest thing ever. As for qualification, yep, it may be expected, but no one has a divine right - as the Rags will find out in the coming seasons!
I mean all this "I proved you all wrong" nonsense: he didn't prove anyone wrong. In fact, he confirmed what everyone already suspected; that he's a shit manager who's woefully out of his depth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.