Maradona

He had a right rant about him when they split,i thought he had left her,just a druggie rant then
I Could be wrong Kaz, but as far as I remember it, she told dear ol’daddy that she hated living in Manchester, whereupon they both threatened Sergio that if he didn’t push for a move away, (by being a total ar*ehole & forcing City to sell him), her & little Benjamin would piss off back home without him, which, after Sergio’s refusal to be blackmailed into taking part in any such scheme, is exactly what the shabby cow did.

I Could be wrong Kaz, but as far as I remember it, she told dear ol’daddy that she hated living in Manchester, whereupon they both threatened Sergio that if he didn’t push for a move away, (by being a total ar*ehole & forcing City to sell him), her & little Benjamin would piss off back home without him, which, after Sergio’s refusal to be blackmailed into taking part in any such scheme, is exactly what the shabby cow did.
That does ring a bell now you say it,shows how much he loves being here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.