Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can’t believe we have walked away over £10m considering the money we have made from sales this year. If we don’t sign a LB it’s a disgrace.

This.

The disgrace bit I'm not sure about.

Not having a proper left back yet isn't great, especially after player sales this summer and the prize money from last season.

This.

The disgrace bit I'm not sure about.

Not having a proper left back yet isn't great, especially after player sales this summer and the prize money from last season.
Maybe disgrace is a bit strong but not having 1 senior natural LB for a club of our stature is crazy!

I know people like applauding the "take it or leave it" approach we seem to take, and it's worked for us in the past. But could it leave us in a position where players are less likely to push for moves here in future, if they see how often we've walked away from deals with players who were desperate to join us before?

There'll be that expectation that they could be left high and dry if they do and it doesn’t work out, Kane a good example. Albeit I'm very glad we did there.

We're not going to have the Pep pull forever so we need to be mindful of how these things will be viewed by future players we target too.

Regardless of that, I still can't believe Zinchenko was allowed to leave prior to serious movement on this transfer. Baffling.

The take it or leave it approach will probably be ditched as soon as Pep is gone anyway, so a bit of a moot point that one. Otherwise, fair question.

Lol

No need to get antsy.

So much nonsense in one post, well done you.

The player did not do enough to move. His agent must have known the chavs were interested before yesterday!

Fee this and fee that is nothing but tosh. For a start the fee originally was £35m, city offered £40m. Brighton then continued to play games. Now the chavs suddenly arrived and the player is away lol.

Come on now, don’t embarrass yourself anymore. Thanks for the laugh tho -:)
IT WAS NOT £35m. Some ex footballer said the he thunks city might gget him for that price. Brighton said £50m you bid 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.