Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If/when we buy a LB and Zinchenko stays, he will be the backup and he can do a job there as he's proved before. He's had a lot going on recently and yeah he had a bad game vs west ham, but he hasn't had many and he did redeem himself against villa.

With a new LB coming, it will allow Cancelo to move back to RB where i think he may start with Walker being the backup.
If he stays, great. If he leaves, fine. So long as we get the first choice LB we want then I’m not really arsed.

The North Stand Chat Brighton Forum. Thought I’d see how highly they rated Cucurella but just found bile.

Opposition fans have no idea and believe what they are fed. Look at this nonsense…

Not allowed!

Originally Posted by Comrade Sam View Post
I understand we create talent and sell it on. It's not the fact when we develop world class talent that will be sold on before we can fill a team with them, or even just enjoy them for longer. What guts me is the fact these big clubs can just spunk oil or hedge fund money. Man City did fine without Cucarella and know we want to keep him. It's like a billionaire paying for a night with your wife because he can.
And they face no restrictions such as FFP or having to pass an owners test in the first place. Yes it is galling. I mind less when losing players to a proper club who have earned their money with something other than environmental annihilation

No restrictions? What other club has been hounded like us?

What’s a proper club?

Might be a good time to remind you that if he wasn’t as wank against West Ham we’d have already won the league the previous week.

Zinc isn’t and never will be a left back and he’s done as well as he can over the past few seasons but there are better players out there. We’ve been screaming out for a new LB for 3 years and that shouldn’t change just because he’s a nice bloke and Russia invaded his homeland.

I enjoy watching my side win as much as possible and for as long as that can continue. If that means replacing decent players with better players then so be it.
correct .

The North Stand Chat Brighton Forum. Thought I’d see how highly they rated Cucurella but just found bile.

Opposition fans have no idea and believe what they are fed. Look at this nonsense…

Not allowed!

What’s a proper club?

Fans of all clubs have sallowed the media bollocks and now spout it as fact….FFS.

Not allowed!

What’s a proper club?
they didn't develop him he spent a year there after they bought him for 20m lol

If/when we buy a LB and Zinchenko stays, he will be the backup and he can do a job there as he's proved before. He's had a lot going on recently and yeah he had a bad game vs west ham, but he hasn't had many and he did redeem himself against villa.

With a new LB coming, it will allow Cancelo to move back to RB where i think he may start with Walker being the backup.
That would work a treat if Cancelo wasn't much better at left back.
I would take the opportunity to sell him and then find Kyle's heir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.