Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats all this levy rubbish he is doing whats best for his club nothing more.
And we're doing best for ours.
We don't have our pants pulled down anymore like we used to. We don't just pay whatever figure pops into some chairman's head.
There is a deal to be done otherwise Brighton would have told us he isn't for sale.
A negotiation will be happening and a deal will get done at a reasonable price or City will walk away.
It's not arrogance, its just good business.

The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

He is happy playing for Brighton and will re visit his options next season.

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
Oh well onto Luke Shaw as an alternative. Thanks for the info.

The state of this thread. Let me tell you all now. Cucurella is staying at Brighton and I've had it confirmed by someone close to him, that I also know.

It's a nice dream for him and his family, but its coming at the wrong time for them.

He moved to Brighton with a 2 week old baby last year and he and his wife are settled now and she don't want to pack up and move up North where there is no beach, and in her words "agujero de mierda".

Oh, and some of you need to give your head a wobble thinking you can just point at a player and get him. The arrogance stinks and make you look more tinpot then the Reds, and that takes some doing.
Nawwwww. You remind me of K-Villain from last summer who joined up to let us know Grealish wasn’t coming and wouldn’t move etc.

You’ll go the same way he did. Disappeared and was never seen again after Jack signed, I’ll miss you when Cucurella signs for God’s own team.

This sounds like a load of old hogwash I am afraid my friend. 'Someone close to him who you also know' what you have the same friends as a 23 year old Spanish lad who moved here a year ago whilst also supporting Brighton?.

We will see what happens he may come he may not but you trying to wish him to stay with this load of rubbish is only going to make the heart break worse if he does go.

This sounds like a load of old hogwash I am afraid my friend. 'Someone close to him who you also know' what you have the same friends as a 23 year old Spanish lad who moved here a year ago whilst also supporting Brighton?.

We will see what happens he may come he may not but you trying to wish him to stay with this load of rubbish is only going to make the heart break worse if he does go.
They also have Jordan so his staying!

Wait a second lads - let’s not be too hasty in writing this chap off.

His story has a ring of truth about it, because he’s used the Spanish for shithole.

If he was just a witless nonce on the wind-up, how would he know the right words? He’d have just said ‘shithole’, and be done with it.

Think about it!

It must have come from Cucurella’s wife.

The dream is over - anyone still got Wayne Bridge’s number?

I feel your pain buddy. We've been here with players we couldn't hold onto, it's been happening since football began in 2008. Anyway, I'll be wearing a cuca style wig when you visit us in the frozen north, besides, the club have built a tunnel direct to Southport beach for our foreign lads, free sunbeds for their wives as well. Can you pass that on to your mate?

Walker has that side covered. Cucu and Cancelo would battle it out.
I think Cancelo and Walker will battle for Rightback. Hence why we are trying to get a Leftback. Cancelo had a nice Cameo period there. But he's a Rightback and he'll return there If we get a Leftback.

Blackpool is only an hour away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.