Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of these weird comparisons. The only point of reference for a lot of City fans, especially those who are watching only City on TV, is Benjamin Mendy ;)

I have an idea - let's use a right-back and offensive midfielder as a left-back out of position nonstop. We don't need a left-back, we need third right-back :))))))))))
Cancelo is a left back. Another right-back takes some of the strain off Kyle Walker (who is now 32 and will not have many more seasons left at the very top)

All probably quit for a week or so. Pep and Txiki are participating in a golf tournament in Mallorca from Sunday until Thursday
Maybe Txiki’s done for the summer and left it to Berrada and the legal team to sort out.

Shiny new toy comes to mind, as said the guy looks class but he has had one outstanding season, he will take time to settle, we need to learn not to get carried away with signings and players we hardly know.
He was very good in Getafe where he was playing under total rigor under Bordalas as a left-winger in 1-4-4-2. For me, it's a little bit short-signed to compare everyone to Mendy, especially since he was a totally different player after his ACL injury.

I couldn’t give a fuck about assists tbh I would like a left back that could actually defend, it’s been a while. We can have cancelo and zinc for their ability going forward. Walker and an actual left back would be nice. If this guy is it I don’t know haven’t really seen him play.
You ain't gonna see the type of full back you are wanting while Pep is in charge.
Peps full backs play 3 or 4 positions in 90 minutes.

Cancelo is a left back. Another right-back takes some of the strain off Kyle Walker (who is now 32 and will not have many more seasons left at the very top)
Yeah, the RIGHT FOOTED player who has played 99% of his career as a right-back, suddenly is LEFT-BACK. Amazing. You are probably watching his displays since the autumn of 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.