Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
A serious question for you.
Have you ever bought a second hand car?
If so, if there was an asking price, did you pay the full mount without any haggling?
If there was no asking price, how did you arrive at your figure to offer to buy it - Glass's/Parker's Guides, Auto Trader, etc, or a figure you had in mind? Again, was your offer accepted immediately or did you discuss it?
I ask this because the whole point of negotiation is to arrive at a point where both parties (buyer and seller) can agree a value for whatever is being sold that both will accept as a fair deal. At this point, (generally) money exchanges hands and the deal is concluded with both parties satisfied with the negotiations.
At this moment in time, an initial offer has gone in, and rejected. That's it. That's where we're at.
That's when the negotiating STARTS. All that is being posted is speculation by everyone. Eventually, the matter will be resolved one way or another.
We will soon find out.
There will be no such practicality and common sense in this thread!

haha , im a bit clumsy :) ,just went to see quinny in salford royal, he asked me to help him put his jacket on so we could have a little walk , and i nearly ripped his cannula out :)

anyway get off bluemoon uncle @Leeky and get to the beach :)

Yes when you let it be known that you are working on a template of the White deal, then the other people ignore that and bid just over half that then how is that not insulting?

It like you holding out the palm of your hand saying blah blah blah, don't care heres our offer.
Don't like the bid, just say no thanks. There's no need for the tears and histrionics.

Insulting, PMSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.