Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if we'll end up getting cucurella, but thinking that does not want to join us and that he'd rather stay at the beach is next level delusional. Do you think we're the wankers down the road chasing players that don't wanna join us? This would have never have gotten this far along if we didn't receive extremely strong indications he's desperate to join us.

Wasn't there a controversy a month ago because he liked twitter and insta posts of a story about him getting close to joining us? Yeah I'm sure he has no desire to be here. Come the fuck on.

If it’s true that Brighton are less likely to sell because of the initial offer and the timing of the bid, I have to admit I thought that might be the case, imagining if it were us on the receiving end.

This is a real long shot but I wonder if Pep wants Cuc but Txiki doesn’t. I think that’s what was the case with Kane.

City have no class - making offers for players during the transfer window…. Heavens above !

Manchester city make an official new bid, or so the papers say close to £40million plus add-ons
have Brighton come out and said NO ? Not heard anything from Brighton so we must be close

if pep wants the player to finish off the squad and get him in quick to settle him down with the city players
then I would say to Brighton OK, ask the player does he want the move, if he does then Brighton should play ball with him and city

Brighton could end all speculation now and say either a) the player is simply not for sale or b) he will only be sold for £x. To date I am not aware of them saying either of these things and negotiations seem to be ongoing - so I suspect we will get our man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.