Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say we'll be back to the old days but I'm smart enough to know that things in football go in cycles and one day when Pep rides off into the sunset there could be a lull or a flattening out of the curve of success.
No doubt we'll lose the JCL's who are giving us older fans a bad name with their entitled feelings , thus encouraging posters to tar us all with the same brush. You see, the entitled fans are the ones that weve had for the last 10 years who've known nothing but success.
They'll be the first to jump ship if trophies dry up whereas the old skool like myself and many others will simply roll our sleeves up and get on with it.
I got on with it for 40 years, I'm being entitled now if it's OK with you.

If Brighton weren't prepared to sell Brighton would have made that very clear by now.

They are prepared and all the crying by the likes of Naylor is just designed to help them get the best price possible.

Talk of bullying and insulting offers is just a part of the negotiation.

Still gives me the hump
View attachment 50947
Was there that day
Bedlam outside
Cop riot van got turned over
Started to make our way back to 262 bus stop home to Urmston.
One of the city fans asked where the away fans coaches were. My mate said next to the bus stop where we are going.
Before we knew it there were thousands of city fans following me and my two mates causing bedlam on the way.
True story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.