Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same thing happened last summer and it has payed off. Tottenham wanted too much for Kane we backed out re-evaluated the situation and came away with Haaland at a superb deal.

Brighton either except the £40m or we go for a cheaper target like Sosa or Grimaldo for the season and focus on the long-term solution next summer.

Went very quiet for a reason. Either a good one or a bad one. This one always felt the further away to me, this summer. So it's Grimaldo or Sosa. Don't have a clue about either of them.

We need a transfer request put in by Cucu
I doubt he will do that . Brighton's season seems to depend on him . They have already done big sells. They will want all 50 mil , irrespective of transfer request.

Reason why we don't sign him. He may be worth 50 mil to Brighton but absolutely not worth to us

Without wanting to sound like a spoilt twat I don`t think that money is the prime reason for him wanting to come to City.
Nor do I, he seems a decent enough bloke and a good professional. He should and deserves to play at highest level. Brighton can only do what any other club would do to try and keep their best but ultimately player will win out. He won't strike though.

And quite a few were calling him shit. These sort of things all seem to work out for us in the end. If we end up with Mitchell or Sosa that would be great news.

Dont know much about Sosa, sounds ok, but while Mitchell can defend i really dont think he's good enough on the ball for us. Seems like another Wan-Bissaka and id rather we stuck with what we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.