Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand the people happy to part with £40 million with 5-7million in add-ons but £50 million is out of the question. Weird.

Just pay the £50 million. Silly to miss out on a player we need over a few million. Especially with the money we've brought in this window.
My understanding is Bloom hasn’t set a price so it’s as much as he can get.
Tixi has done enough of these to know how to pitch it.
Low ball, turn head of player, player agitated, agree a price somewhere in between.

It invariably goes down that route whichever fanbase we are dealing with.
It’s been drilled into their tiny minds for so long that Arab/Oil money is the wrong type.
Fucking mental pygmies the lot of them.
All monies come from arab oil money , they just know atm machine only .

Even if its 50m its a good deal. We get a player we desperately need and want who knows the league and also knows how pep will want him to play. Yes he has to perform but he is an improvement on what we have had over the last few years...makeshift left backs in Delph and Zinchenko

Now 50m is great for you guys but ONLY if you use it wisely.. ..and strengthen your squad...let's see what happens......let's hope Bloom is as good as you lot think he is when it comes to spending the money
I think 35 million is a great deal. But that's just me. Don't know why everyone is inflating the fee without reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.