Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't tweet that to blues without good reason
He will tweet what he believes to be true at the time even if it doesn't eventually happens
Will see tomorrow whether it was worded correctly or badly

Really..!! Fuck when did Cliche sign?

That's an amazing stat.
Exactly. Other than Mendy what other actual LB has played in the past 5 years (not including JWE in a couple games)? Delph, Zinchenko, Cancelo, Ake, Laporte. none are natural LBs. Angelino is even more of a wing back. Crazy right?

Exactly. Other than Mendy what other actual LB has played in the past 5 years (not including JWE in a couple games)? Delph, Zinchenko, Cancelo, Ake, Laporte. none are natural LBs. Angelino is even more of a wing back. Crazy right?
Right!! Fook, that passed so quick.....

When Salah is playing like that, the only left back that's handling him is also wearing a Liverpool shirt. From what I've watched of City, Cancelo is more of a midfielder in position and against a team that can break as quickly and effective as Liverpool, it's going to be an issue. Having a real fullback like Walker but on the left is obviously something that is missing in those big big games where the opposition have top class all over.

Today, albeit interesting, doesn't really change anything. Cancelo is still a top class player and in any game against a team without top attackers, he will shine as usual. Potter probably lied about the injury because saying "we left him out cos he might go city" isn't very good, his replacement Webster was great (friendly etc but still) and no doubt Brighton have someone in mind to bring in, hope this can get done relatively soon so that everyone can be happy and move on.

Can see the club just paying the fee this week tbh, throw some 45 + 5 in real easy add-ons to make it look better in the press, clearly been trying a few different hands this last week in the media, doesn't seem to have worked, but can't see them really walking away unless they have a secondary target they are 100% sure on.

When Salah is playing like that, the only left back that's handling him is also wearing a Liverpool shirt. From what I've watched of City, Cancelo is more of a midfielder in position and against a team that can break as quickly and effective as Liverpool, it's going to be an issue. Having a real fullback like Walker but on the left is obviously something that is missing in those big big games where the opposition have top class all over.

Today, albeit interesting, doesn't really change anything. Cancelo is still a top class player and in any game against a team without top attackers, he will shine as usual. Potter probably lied about the injury because saying "we left him out cos he might go city" isn't very good, his replacement Webster was great (friendly etc but still) and no doubt Brighton have someone in mind to bring in, hope this can get done relatively soon so that everyone can be happy and move on.
I watched Ait Nouri completely shut down Salah. He's a handful for any LB but against Cancelo its a mismatch.

I did enjoy the Viking absolutely running over the aforementioned LB BTW.

Cheeseman is a complete chancer. He doesn’t have sources anymore.
Not sure about his sources but he doesn’t come across as a giddy bullshitter and certainly not someone who’d stagger in from the pub shitfaced and start posting shite :-)

I think Cucurella needs to go on strike to force the move. He has already handed in a transfer request. Next move should be not to turn up to training. He will get fined and then eventually a deal should be struck amounting to the 50M they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.