Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club relations will not bloom if they refuse to sell. They could have got a couple of good players on loan in the future. I suppose they could always ask united for a player instead.

I know there is a month left of the transfer window, and Cucurella is obviously our main LB target, but surely other teams will know this and when we move to other targets can also demand an unrealistic fee. We can’t keep walking away from all targets.

Watch us. We will tell them John Stones can play at RB.

I know there is a month left of the transfer window, and Cucurella is obviously our main LB target, but surely other teams will know this and when we move to other targets can also demand an unrealistic fee. We can’t keep walking away from all targets.
We'll end up Gomez then, Peps brother is his agent. lol

There will be deals that we can do later in the window, players with one year left on their contract, clubs in dire need of cash etc.

If we’re briefing that we are relaxed about signing an lb there is obviously a lot of back up targets we will look at.

True. Can guarantee if United, Chelsea, Dippers or Arsenal wanted him they would sell for 35
It would still be £50+m, regardless who came in for him. Brighton dont need to sale, they also see Cucu as a main part of the plane to progress. If he was not at Brighton last season we would have been alot closer ro the bottom instead of finishing 9th.

This may be a problem attracting young players to use us as a stepping stone, however these player we have brought in nobody had known about and no other club in England would have taken a chance on them. If its only Brighton that wants them and they want premier league football i would think they would still sign for us. This is just my oppinion.

I think what alot of Brighton fans are pissed iff about is the fact that you sold Zinchenko for £32m including add ons but ur bid for his replacement who Pep must see as a better player yet u bid £30m.

Maybe a deal can be done, we kniw hes not worth 50 million but the only way teams like Brighton can keep a player is to try to price them out.

£40m plus a player will get this done nearer the end of the window.

With Cucu it will be intresting how he reacts to not joining you, hevwants to play for Spain in the world cup, if he stays is he going to under perform, who knows.

Some will be reasonable and want the money having seen we won’t be taken advantage of. Brighton think they will one day get more shouting Ben White…good luck.

Teams won’t do us any favours though and that’s why it’s best for us to have more than one option.

Yep - they’ll get the ‘We showed City who’s boss’ cup, previously held by Tottenham and Napoli amongst others, while we’ll quietly get on with winning the League instead.

They can talk about it in hallowed, hushed tones on the stadium tour for years to come.

Summer 2022 - our crowning moment. Our great leader stuck it to those bastards at City, and everyone was talking about us………for a couple of weeks. The nation’s gaze was upon us, dazzled by our audacity. Yes, they might have gone on and won the league anyway - and yes, no fucker worth anything would ever consider signing for us again. And I know we sold him to Barcelona on tick for half the price the next summer. But that summer of ‘22 - boy did we show them. We really stuck it to them. Ask your granddad about it!
It sends a strong message to other teams who enquire about their players that they're not going to sell at £20 million below their valuation of a player they want to keep and who is on a long term contract with them.

It would still be £50+m, regardless who came in for him. Brighton dont need to sale, they also see Cucu as a main part of the plane to progress. If he was not at Brighton last season we would have been alot closer ro the bottom instead of finishing 9th.

This may be a problem attracting young players to use us as a stepping stone, however these player we have brought in nobody had known about and no other club in England would have taken a chance on them. If its only Brighton that wants them and they want premier league football i would think they would still sign for us. This is just my oppinion.

I think what alot of Brighton fans are pissed iff about is the fact that you sold Zinchenko for £32m including add ons but ur bid for his replacement who Pep must see as a better player yet u bid £30m.

Maybe a deal can be done, we kniw hes not worth 50 million but the only way teams like Brighton can keep a player is to try to price them out.

£40m plus a player will get this done nearer the end of the window.

With Cucu it will be intresting how he reacts to not joining you, hevwants to play for Spain in the world cup, if he stays is he going to under perform, who knows.
Ignore him. He’s known for chatting absolute bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.