Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be against Ait-Nouri but Wolves may want similar figures to what Brighton want with Cucrella.
Wolves have previously said they want £45 mil for him. He doesn’t even start every week for wolves so if we pay that id find it hilarious tbh.

Cant see him turning down a champoins league club though and a nice pay rise.

Then Chelsea must pay him a reall good money to turn his head from his dream playing for Pep club. I mean he need to be among top earner in Chelsea squad to consider his move, will Chelsea ever agree to raise his wage to be such level with their American owner at helm?

Wolves have previously said they want £45 mil for him. He doesn’t even start every week for wolves so if we pay that id find it hilarious tbh.
They will take one look at the current scenario with Cucurella and will want some of that as well

Man City can walk away proud, knowing that they didn't back down to the evil Bloom and celebrate this win...whilst still having the same squad issues.

In all seriousness I would much prefer getting Colwill so this is perfect, RAN is decent and no idea about the Sosa fella so if this ends with Cucu at Chelsea, good luck on your left back and it's been fun in this thread :D

Hah!

That’s probably the best solution for all parties now mate.

Clearly we aren’t going to meet your valuation, and you aren’t going to budge - so Cucurella to City is dead - but you’ve got a disgruntled player who clearly wants out.

If you can get the full value from Chelsea - or most of it, and a very good player in Colwill going the other way - that’s good for you and good for Cucurella.

We’ll move on - we always do in these scenarios. It’s important to our Club not to be seen as a soft touch for greedy owners, so we will definitely consider it a win on that basis. Some will be frustrated, sure - but our owners have plenty of credit in the bank!

As long as we bring a quality alternative in, I’m good with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.