Marc Guehi

Pass. its gonna be Stones that'll need replacing first at CB most likely and both Guehi and Branthwaite are left sided.

Scalvini would suit the stones role if that stays a thing with Rico playing as he is. Diomande if we stick with the RB being the floater into CM

We’ve plenty of good centre backs, and whilst I’m sure Guehi is decent I don’t think he’s better than any of ours. Also not worth £70m.

Having said that, I wouldn’t be surprised if Chelsea end up signing him for about £80m on an 8 year contract. They actually need him though, all their centre backs are shit.

Pass. its gonna be Stones that'll need replacing first at CB most likely and both Guehi and Branthwaite are left sided.

Scalvini would suit the stones role if that stays a thing with Rico playing as he is. Diomande if we stick with the RB being the floater into CM
We do not need a lefty in my opinion. We have a young Gvardiol, Ake and potentially Doyle.

He wasn't physically suited to the Premier League for me but he's a good footballer. Pep loved him for a reason. Don't want him back though, I preferred all 3 of Tosin Doyle and Harwood-Bellis if we were bringing back an academy lad. Think we'll go for Branthwaite when Everton finally stop being the turd stuck in the Premier League u-bend. Natural successor to Jonny Stones.
i was thinking more like k Rekik

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.