Marc-Vivien Foé 1 May 1975 – 26 June 2003 RIP

GOD BLESS YOU MVF.. WE WERE ALL PRAYING A CITY PLAYER WOULD SCORE IN THST LAST MAINE ROAD GAME AGAINST SOUTHAMPTON.. LOOKING BACK THANK GOD NOBODY DID COS YOU MADE HISTORY. THE LAST BLUE TO SCORE AT MAINE ROAD.. R.I.P MARC THE BLUE<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC1993 said:
Remember going down to Maine Road after it all happened, left flowers and a city top and written a message in the pad for his family, only 10 at the time but understood how shocking it was. R.I.P Foe.

I WAS 15 MATE HAD HIM ON THE BACK OF MY SHIRT N EVERYTHING. LEFT THE SHIRT FOR HIM AT THE GROUND WITH A MESSAGE SAYING MVF, YOU THE MAN.

as well as all the heartfelt messages on this thread i'd like to say what a fucking player this guy was, I was 13 when we had him but remember him being a total beast, similar to what yaya is for us now, grabbed games by the scruff of the neck and a great goal record for a midfielder in what was a mid to low table team

seemed a great guy to boot

FOESMALL.jpg

I can remember it so clearly, hard to believe it was 9 years ago. Such a tragic event, the players found out just after they won that game against Colombia to reach the final. What a horrible thing to hear right after a euphoric moment, God only knows how they and his family felt. Never forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.