Marc Vivien Foe

Re: Wembley Foe tribute

MaineRoadBlue said:
dubbie31 said:
I just think it would mean more to do it at Wembley.

Tell you what fella, at 23 minutes, why don't you quietly stand and give yourself 60 seconds to remember MVF if it is that important to you that we mark 10 years since passing.

Now I applaud your intentions, but this is football, that will be the FA Cup final and I for one cannot be the only one that is sick to the back teeth of this 'Stage Managed' supposed mourning that keeps being forced on football!

I mean FFS, it will be as false as 90,000 Mick Philpot Press Conferences!

Just forget it!

Wow, and I thought I was a ****

MaineRoadBlue said:
dubbie31 said:

Tell you what fella, at 23 minutes, why don't you quietly stand and give yourself 60 seconds to remember MVF if it is that important to you that we mark 10 years since passing.

Now I applaud your intentions, but this is football, that will be the FA Cup final and I for one cannot be the only one that is sick to the back teeth of this 'Stage Managed' supposed mourning that keeps being forced on football!

Just forget it!

*Prods*

How are you feeling about Maggie's funeral?

*Prods*

Seosa said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
dubbie31 said:

Just forget it!

Wow, and I thought I was a ****

After seeing this post I am reassessing the extent to which I see myself as a **** as well.

i got a good idea. why dont we all move on, it was sad a man died, thats all it was. he wasnt even a city player he was on loan. and dont give me the whole he scored the last goal at maine road shit, so what!!

are we going to clap neil young a CITY PLAYER WHO SCORED IN AN FA CUP FINAL. probably not but that would be more fitting<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:12 pm --<br /><br />i got a good idea. why dont we all move on, it was sad a man died, thats all it was. he wasnt even a city player he was on loan. and dont give me the whole he scored the last goal at maine road shit, so what!!

are we going to clap neil young a CITY PLAYER WHO SCORED IN AN FA CUP FINAL. probably not but that would be more fitting

MaineRoadBlue said:
dubbie31 said:

Just forget it!

Chill out

bluefromleve32 said:
i got a good idea. why dont we all move on, it was sad a man died, thats all it was. he wasnt even a city player he was on loan. and dont give me the whole he scored the last goal at maine road shit, so what!!

are we going to clap neil young a CITY PLAYER WHO SCORED IN AN FA CUP FINAL. probably not but that would be more fitting

-- Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:12 pm --

I think its a great idea. The FA Cup is televised all over Africa, what a tribute that would be to a great guy.

The tribute given to Neil Young over the course of the 2011 FA Cup campaign couldn't ever be toppped. I'm sure the legend is resting in peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.