March Fixtures

Apart from Liverpool away, which will obviously end in tears, I’m more confident against the better teams who’ll have a bit of a go than I am the shit ones at the minute.
The tears will obviously be LiVARpool tears. I’ll bring extra tissues for them and buy some more shares in the tissue companies!

For goodness sake, we are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

It's a tough run of fixtures for sure. I think we need to take a minimum of 4 points from the Liverpool and Arsenal fixtures. If we do that and win the others plus beat Bournemouth then we'll be in a decent enough position heading into the final run-in. Don't forget that Liverpool have a lengthy injury list plus Europa League returns for them in a few weeks so that's them playing Thursday-Sunday-Thursday when they're involved in Europe.

With that in mind, Arsenal could well be the bigger threat of the two

It's a tough run of fixtures for sure. I think we need to take a minimum of 4 points from the Liverpool and Arsenal fixtures. If we do that and win the others plus beat Bournemouth then we'll be in a decent enough position heading into the final run-in. Don't forget that Liverpool have a lengthy injury list plus Europa League returns for them in a few weeks so that's them playing Thursday-Sunday-Thursday when they're involved in Europe.

Arsenal have got chumps league to contend with as well.
This run-in could go any which way. Europe could be the difference.

Just get us within striking distance for April and we will cruise home

These are the games our team live for, against teams trying to win. They must dread games like everton and brentford, even chelsea with their 8 behind the ball.

The tears will obviously be LiVARpool tears. I’ll bring extra tissues for them and buy some more shares in the tissue companies!

For goodness sake, we are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

I would like nothing more in life than that to be true. But experience has taught me to be a little less optimistic.

We actually won on my first ever visit there, Boxing Day ‘81. And I’m still stuck on one win 43 years later.

I missed the Anelka game due to a mishap on the way involving the police. And I’m pretty sure I’m right in saying the only other win since was in lockdown.

Still, we’re due I suppose.

Dippers unfortunately can rotate a lot in the Thursday night cup due to how weak most of the opposition are In that tournament compared to them.
We know no matter how we play we will be screwed over by at least 1 decision at theirs, it happens every game against them.
But as others have said, 1 game at a time.
We could win all of them, we could drop points in all of them, you just never know esp with how we are currently playing ie wide open and cant score but it may just click for us.
Luton in the cup be tricky as nice of them to give us the 5.30 Saturday game then a Tuesday game v them where they have a nice rest after tonight but we are creating a lot of chances every game, start converting a few and hopefully we are still in the mix going into the run in

Not that I disagree regarding Arsenal, but they're 2 points off Liverpool, and yet a few people are talking them up.

They were God knows how many points clear at this stage last season, and fell apart. They're a better side this year don't get me wrong, but they're in a worse position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.