Marco Reus

Barca, RM, Chelsea, Man C, ManUre, and a host of top clubs will be after him and if he has a release clause it will come down to Reus. Good luck with getting Reus especially from those Spanish titans....

bluechampion7891 said:
mastermind said:
bluechampion7891 said:
so we sign another german too

We sign two Germans ?

What was you point of about being German? I thought you meant that he was German and we have no Germans at the club so he might be a bit unsettled.

We have no Germans at the club. If we sign Rues, we'd have to sign three or four more Germans to keep him happy.

Is it not better to sign Isco ? He's the same player and would fit in with our Spanish players.

mastermind said:
bluechampion7891 said:
mastermind said:
We sign two Germans ?

What was you point of about being German? I thought you meant that he was German and we have no Germans at the club so he might be a bit unsettled.

We have no Germans at the club. If we sign Rues, we'd have to sign three or four more Germans to keep him happy.

Is it not better to sign Isco ? He's the same player and would fit in with our Spanish players.

Sanchez IMO would be better. Isco is more a CAM than a wide forward

Txiki has probably got this one covered along with other talented players in the European market.

bluechampion7891 said:
mastermind said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Isco can play as a wide forward, centre forward, central/left/right attacking midfielder, he can even play as a central midfielder.

Sanchez is an Arsenal player now, I don't think they'd sell him to us.

mastermind said:
bluechampion7891 said:
mastermind said:

Isco can play as a wide forward, centre forward, central/left/right attacking midfielder, he can even play as a central midfielder.

true about Sanchez...Isco while being great doesn't offer what Sanchez does...dribbling at speed...as far as CM, well he hasnt been able to adjust there for Madrid. Left, right, central AM IMO is just like Nasri and Silva operating there...they aren't truly wide forwards/inside forwards/wingers

bluechampion7891 said:
mastermind said:
bluechampion7891 said:

true about Sanchez...Isco while being great doesn't offer what Sanchez does...dribbling at speed...as far as CM, well he hasnt been able to adjust there for Madrid. Left, right, central AM IMO is just like Nasri and Silva operating there...they aren't truly wide forwards/inside forwards/wingers

Isco would score loads goals, Silva and Nasri wouldn't.

Isco also played as a CM in the CL final against Atletico Madrid.

But I think we should always go for English, Spanish, French, Balkan or Argentinian players.

Remember Mario ? He was Italian and just didn't fit in, it affected his performances and we ended up selling him to Milan.

mastermind said:
bluechampion7891 said:
mastermind said:

But I think we should always go for English, Spanish, French, Balkan or Argentinian players.

Remember Mario ? He was Italian and just didn't fit in, it affected his performances and we ended up selling him to Milan.

Isco played in the same role as Silva when he was at Malaga under Pellegrini, the inverted winger, but he could adjust to other roles too. My hope is that James Rodriguez goes to Madrid putting Isco further down the pecking order there.

mastermind said:
bluechampion7891 said:
mastermind said:

Hopefully he does come here if we are looking for attacking reinforcements....he did have a bright start to his career at Madrid...

I don't remember how quick he was, which player would he best compare to? *only asking b/c when sergio gets injured we ony have Navas to rely on for pace and he isn't exactly a goal scorer)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.