Marco Verratti

not being funny but surly city are going to deny whoever we are after,after the fiasco with jorginho and Sanchez.. so we don't get a repeat ending again ??

When Sam Lee has spoken about how he gets information, it's basically that he has friends at the club and they might give him a tip off, or they might be a bit more circumspect and confirm a rumour he's heard is true.

I don't see people like that just straight up lying to someone they get along with well. They might say no comment, or if the club are keeping it top secret they'd probably say they don't know, but actually misleading journalists they get on well with? I don't think so.

And Weigl was heavily linked with PSG last week, before any rumours of our renewed interest. He played the best football of his career under Tunchel who is the new PSG boss.

PSG may well be under pressure to sell to conply with FFP. If they can bring in Weigl for £40m and sell Verratti for £80m, that could be the difference between passing and failing. It also allows them to keep their marquee front 3.

Possibly adding 2+2 together and getting 5, but a “special player” who’s better than what we’ve got, the fact we’ve been linked with Verratti in the last few days and the club haven’t denied it, but have denied Wiegl?

The fact Verratti has said in the past that he’d love to play for Pep. The fact we bought a Mino Riola client last week after having a bad relationship with him in the past. The fact Tolmie said Mino was shopping Verratti around? It could well be a go’er (I fucking hope so!)

I like your analysis

Come on now guys. PSG might be stupid but are not that stupid to ship off Verratti for Weigl! If they have to balance the books they will sell someone like Rabiot + couple of squad players instead

When Sam Lee has spoken about how he gets information, it's basically that he has friends at the club and they might give him a tip off, or they might be a bit more circumspect and confirm a rumour he's heard is true.so your saying city are going to drop a hint to some journalist and fuck up a major deal maybe .I'm telling you no they won't.

I don't see people like that just straight up lying to someone they get along with well. They might say no comment, or if the club are keeping it top secret they'd probably say they don't know, but actually misleading journalists they get on well with? I don't think so.

so your saying city are going to drop a hint to some journalist and fuck up a major deal maybe .I'm telling you no they won't.

No, if you'd actually managed to read my post, you'd have worked out that I said the people talking to journalists also aren't going to lie to their faces.

That's not the same as "City are going to drop a hint to some journalist" at all, it's actually impressive that you've read a simple sentence so incorrectly.

No, if you'd actually managed to read my post, you'd have worked out that I said the people talking to journalists also aren't going to lie to their faces.

That's not the same as "City are going to drop a hint to some journalist" at all, it's actually impressive that you've read a simple sentence so incorrectly.
shut up you fool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.