Marcus Rashford lobbying govt to help vulnerable children

Well done Rashfords PR team. Great bit of brand building. Wrote a letter for him too.
Media can use this story too, plenty of clicks, win , win situation.
Might be a genuine lad, but building up his account numbers is genuine too.

I don't care if someone else wrote it for him, it's the opinion that matters and if he's motivated enough to get his ideas across to Parliament then good luck to him.

Young people should always be agitating to change things for the better, sometimes I think the current generation are too passive and conformist so it's good to see people like Rashford and Sterling speaking out on difficult issues.

Got a lot of time and respect for Rashford. Seems like a genuinely good guy. Sad state of affairs though that it requires a footballer to plead with the government to stop vulnerable children going hungry.

My reply is more for Off Top but why is it anything for the Government to be involved in ? In some cases schools already provide breakfast clubs, soon the school will be expected to provide 3 meals a day. In fact we could let them stay there all the time and call it a boarding school !

Why do we always look to blame 'the Government' for everything.

What an utterly pitiful response. I’m sure it was some dismal attempt to prove that you are The Biggest Blue On The Forum, but you’ve merely come across as pathetic.

Wait a minute I was the first to reference the PR people, it should be me who gets the criticism. I think it is what they are employed for, hence the title ,PR people.

First impressions usually last, noticed Rashford was the only player on the pitch to check how a City player was after a bad tackle from another Rag. Also did a funny kids question and answer session recently letting the only blue ask the first question. Nice lad .

It’s an important issue which needed bringing to the government’s attention.
Rashford seems like as good a choice as any to deliver the message so if it makes a difference then regardless of the reasons behind it (definitely put together by utds PR team, got that **** Ashtons grubby fingerprints all over it) it can only be seen as a positive.
He’s low down on the list of gobshites who are involved in that club and I don’t have any animosity towards him, though the fact remains he’s still an overrated speed merchant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.