Mario at the petrol station(merged)

JasminBosnia said:
Tevez City said:
JasminBosnia said:
You should not ask those questions, he is protected by many supporters. But, he is not an issue now nor any other player in our squad. Read between the line pls.

Mancini said he has problem with his ankle !

Still, he played 30 some minutes and he had no impact on the pitch. He was nervous and on the way to earn the red card... If he knew he had a problem with his ankle he should not put him in the first 11

Sorry, I can't criticize Mancini's decision because I will be accused of being a United fan !

I couldn't give a fook about Mario being anywhere but on the football pitch,this is the only place we should be talking about him and for the right reasons.....

Mario Balotelli is likely to extend his contract with #mcfc and his agent reckons he is too big for Italy and worth £60m now. [The Sun]

@City_Watch

BS story.
Nobody will pay half this amount for Mario unless Mancini end up managing the Russian club that bought Eto.

FantasyIreland said:
I couldn't give a fook about Mario being anywhere but on the football pitch,this is the only place we should be talking about him and for the right reasons.....

^ just this, and I also could see that it was get him off the pitch because he is daft enough to get sent off. Nicked his ankle then got frustrated, becomes a liability when that happens.

JasminBosnia said:
Tevez City said:
JasminBosnia said:
You should not ask those questions, he is protected by many supporters. But, he is not an issue now nor any other player in our squad. Read between the line pls.

Still, he played 30 some minutes and he had no impact on the pitch. He was nervous and on the way to earn the red card... If he knew he had a problem with his ankle he should not put him in the first 11

Jasmin you are starting to get annoying. We know you worship Dzeko both of them were sick Dzeko did nothing either. So dont start your stupid hate threads. I stick to what I said when Dzeko goes hopefully all you idiots follow with him because its not what we need.

Tevez City said:
JasminBosnia said:
Tevez City said:

Sorry, I can't criticize Mancini's decision because I will be accused of being a United fan !

There's no need to swear. If you must mention them then Man Yoo, ManUre, Ushited etc will do for the horrible rag cunts ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.