Mario Balotelli - genuine question

didactic

So everyone moaning about Mario, his attitude he doesnt cut it. He is not good enough, he is a liability blah blah. Would you mind if "the scum"signed him during the summer window? Since he is so shit of course? Or Chelsea maybe? What about the dippers, either one?

Re: Mario haters genuine question?

I'd be gutted if he left us.

The amount of raw talent he's got is ridiculous.

Just ignore them, his attitude on the pitch might be poor but he is a class player, one of our few players with genuine pace. Ronaldo had poor work rate and a poor attitude at united didn't he? Is he not the best player (wince) in the world, and the most expensive?

It bewilders me as you see Rooney and Fabregas getting upset when obvious fouls are ignored yet we expect Balo to ignore it when it happens to him. The Lads a hot head but his talent is undeniable.

didactic said:
So everyone moaning about Mario, his attitude he doesnt cut it. He is not good enough, he is a liability blah blah. Would you mind if "the scum"signed him during the summer window? Since he is so shit of course? Or Chelsea maybe? What about the dippers, either one?
And you point is what ?

BLUEYdogg said:
It bewilders me as you see Rooney and Faabregas getting upset when obvious fouls are ignored yet we expect Balo to ignore it when it happens to him. The Lads a hot head but his talent is undeniable.
Well said.

No-one's even slagging him off. People on here just like taking everything out of context so they start an argument.

Some of us have said his attitude isn't right....that's about it.

u2fme2 said:
And you point is what ?

Its a question answer yes or no. No point being made hence the little thing at the end ---------> ? Its called a question mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.