Mario Balotelli in a car crash (P14)

Thanks for posting, Mario thinking he could win a Ballon dor whilst at City is wishful thinking on his part, but I loved the guy whilst he was here.

I think this is what opposition goalies thought after he'd put another pen away. But he was our twat and I loved him for it! That little spot of shenanigans at the semi that CamelGob took exception to - loved it! And the chicken hat? Wonderful! And let's not forget the assist on 93:20! Not many twats can say their last kick in the last game of the season led to an assist that won the club a title. He had his moments like a few other players we know but the fond memories for me outweigh the WTF moments.
Yes, if he was a twat then there's no doubt in my mind that he was a first class one ! Lol. Frustrating as he was, he gave us some great memories.

Yeah that’s exactly what he’s saying, he had the talent to win a Balon dor if he was at City, but he had no discipline and wasn’t mature enough.
I dont see any evidence that staying with us would have given him that discipline.

I dont see any evidence that staying with us would have given him that discipline.
I don’t think that’s what he is saying.

Mario acknowledges that he didn’t have the mindset nor discipline required to make it to the top of the world. He just wishes that hr did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.