Mario Balotelli

Mancio said:
232244079-cb041828-479d-4d34-b762-3d0da8c94ae5.jpg

Bless him. I hope he becomes a City legend.

[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6i5boUYEp1qmw55lo1_500.jpg[/bigimg]

Prandelli is a good man, hope he wins loads of trophies wherever he goes

salfordpaul said:
feel desperatley sorry for him, he had a great tournament, just met a better team. cheer up big guy!

One great game,one pretty good,1 as sub where he scored and others where he tried hard and didnt do great at all. Best part for me apart, from the great game, was that he seemed to control himself/his anger or whatever and not lose it as we have seen many times when things havent gone well for him.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
salfordpaul said:
feel desperatley sorry for him, he had a great tournament, just met a better team. cheer up big guy!

One great game,one pretty good,1 as sub where he scored and others where he tried hard and didnt do great at all. Best part for me apart, from the great game, was that he seemed to control himself/his anger or whatever and not lose it as we have seen many times when things havent gone well for him.
I hope he's turned a corner. Not for us to be truthful. He seems like a kid with a good heart and I would like to see him happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.