Mario Balotelli

Milner speaks Spanish as well. He can get involved in tapas night round Alvaro's.

I don't think loneliness was the problem for Balotelli, he had his group of mates with him everywhere he went, his brother and was mates with the likes of Richards etc.

He just didn't like Manchester, subtle hints like those t-shirts they wore for warm up a few years ago.
images

If you don't like where you live you won't perform at your best.

The next point is controversial but had Mancini built his team solely around Balotelli then there is a good chance he would be here now and would be a superstar. Look at him at AC, the main man and he performs very well all the time.

At City he was rotated around with different players and different styles. Just didn't work for someone who strives on confidence. Aguero and Tevez are interchangeable and aren't affected by it but players like Edin and Balo need to play all the time with the whole team playing for them.

bluethunder said:
karen7 said:
MihaiCity said:
there is also navas silva or garcia who all speak spanish so i don't see how aguero will struggle.

Given bluethunder doesn't know zab is from argentina i would guess he is not one of us

zabaleta is argentinian but he's not a gang person. he talks to everyone.

-- Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 pm --

MihaiCity said:
karen7 said:
He has got zab and they both speak spainish

there is also navas silva or garcia who all speak spanish so i don't see how aguero will struggle.

they speak spanish, but they're not Argentinian.

fernandinho understands spanish but in the inside city videos he's always on his own .. why is that ? because there's no other brazilians.

Zab is not a gang person??? he is sergio's close mate so your point that sergio is on his own is rubbish
fern is new and doesnt really know the others very well which is nothing to do with where he is from

karen7 said:
bluethunder said:
karen7 said:
Given bluethunder doesn't know zab is from argentina i would guess he is not one of us

MihaiCity said:

fernandinho understands spanish but in the inside city videos he's always on his own .. why is that ? because there's no other brazilians.

Zab is not a gang person??? he is sergio's close mate so your point that sergio is on his own is rubbish
fern is new and doesnt really know the others very well which is nothing to do with where he is from

Don't feed the (RAG) troll.

Bilboblue said:
karen7 said:
bluethunder said:

It was my first go at playing with one,i'm still learning!

Bilboblue said:
karen7 said:
bluethunder said:

troll.gif

I think Balotelli would have been happy to have stayed here had he been playing regularly up top but he was either being played in his weaker positions out wide or not at all during the 12/13 season. It was obvious Mancini had chosen Tevez ahead of him and Balotelli would be right to feel aggrieved about that. Tevez fucks off to Argentina for more than half the season, scores four goals, one against West Brom, three against Norwich, none of them crucial, and Balotelli, with thirteen goals at a rate of a goal every 100 minutes (the best in our squad that season) including two against the rags, one against Chelsea and one against Spurs after coming on as a sub at 2-2, and a title-winning assist, gets frozen out. Who can blame him for wanting to leave? I certainly don't. I'll never ever begrudge a player for wanting to leave so they can play more football. The only problem from our perspective was the shambles of how long the transfer took and that we didn't replace him - thus costing us the title. We may well not have won it anyway but the title race was dead in the water as soon as the window closed.

unexpected item said:
It wouldn't surprise me if the next set of photos were of Mario running around waving the popes zucchetto about whilst desperate cardinals give chase... I do miss him.

Skashion said:
I think Balotelli would have been happy to have stayed here had he been playing regularly up top but he was either being played in his weaker positions out wide or not at all during the 12/13 season. It was obvious Mancini had chosen Tevez ahead of him and Balotelli would be right to feel aggrieved about that. Tevez fucks off to Argentina for more than half the season, scores four goals, one against West Brom, three against Norwich, none of them crucial, and Balotelli, with thirteen goals at a rate of a goal every 100 minutes (the best in our squad that season) including two against the rags, one against Chelsea and one against Spurs after coming on as a sub at 2-2, and a title-winning assist, gets frozen out. Who can blame him for wanting to leave? I certainly don't. I'll never ever begrudge a player for wanting to leave so they can play more football. The only problem from our perspective was the shambles of how long the transfer took and that we didn't replace him - thus costing us the title. We may well not have won it anyway but the title race was dead in the water as soon as the window closed.
Or maybe Mancini had given up on Balotelli being one of our starting forwards after the fuck up against Arsenal? You could tell that season he had just about had enough of some of his shit, and Tevez provided some important assists ie against Chelsea. Tevez when played put in 100%, Mario unfortunately did not always do this. I'm not defending Tevez fucking off, but merely giving a reason for why Mancini chose Tevez ahead of him towards the end of the title winning season. With regards to last season, you are right, the transfer should have been concluded much before it was, and probably in the August and not the January.

BlueTG said:
Skashion said:
Or maybe Mancini had given up on Balotelli being one of our starting forwards after the fuck up against Arsenal? You could tell that season he had just about had enough of some of his shit, and Tevez provided some important assists ie against Chelsea. Tevez when played put in 100%, Mario unfortunately did not always do this. I'm not defending Tevez fucking off, but merely giving a reason for why Mancini chose Tevez ahead of him towards the end of the title winning season. With regards to last season, you are right, the transfer should have been concluded much before it was, and probably in the August and not the January.
Arsenal fuck up? You mean getting sent off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.