Mario Balotelli

"Mario Balotelli scored his sixth goal in his last six games as Nice beat Nantes in Ligue 1.

The former Manchester City and Liverpool striker, who has scored 14 goals in 19 appearances this season, scored the 75th-minute winner, a first-time effort from 20 yards."

Shame Italy of not going to Russia as he would have been good to watch.

Italy are not going to Russia because they never played Mario.

I'm glad he's reignited his career at Nice.... It still however saddens me when I think of the player he could have been.
It seems he's matured a lot and that's also good to see.

Who knows, maybe Pep could transform his work rate. Would you feel confident with him upfront instead of Gabriel or Aguero?

Speaking to one of the lads I work yesterday, his brother and nephew saw the team at a hotel in Brum a few seasons back. His nephew wanted some pics but the heavies on the door wouldn’t let them near the room they team were in. Mario wandered over and not only posed for a few pics but also picked up their tab for food and drink at reception... only £30 but fair play. You gotta love the guy!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.